Saturday, August 31, 2013

Being The Part of The Phenomenon

Never thought that i will be the part of the phenomenon....

K-POP has become the phenomemom for the past years..
Many people, not only asian but also european and american become the part of it...

who doesn't know about Super Junior, SNSD, Infinite, 2PM, CNBLUE and many others??
i bet most of you who read this post know them..

At first, I know about Korean's 'Culture' is from it's drama, since i like to watch movie or drama a lot..
I like how the story being told..and from one and another it seems has a lot of different story to tell..

But, back then, i don't even know or care who the actors or actresses are..
I just enjoyed the story..

Other then that i don't care of anything else..
Let alone about the music industry..

I've heard about Super Junior, SNSD, 2PM, CNBLUE and others..
But..who are the members??
What are their songs??
I don't even know all those things back then..i just have heard of them...

But then.. lately i get my interest on them and their music..

It start when my friend recommend me to watch one of the variety show in Korea "We Got Married"...
First Couple that i enjoy being watch is Jung Yong Hwa (CN BLUE) and Seohyun (SNSD)...
This Couple get my attention...
just then i think "ahh..it seems that i have watched him (Yong Hwa) before.."
Yes..i am right because i have watched his drama before "You are beautiful" some years ago...

Start from that reality show...
My interest for K-Pop is raising especially for CN BLUE..
i start to search about them and listen to their music and suddenly it just catch my attention and i love it..
And even not officially..i become a "BOICE"

Then, i begin with another couple in "We Got Married" i watched Nichkhun and Victoria Couple..
this couple also get my attention..
and before i know it,, i am listening to 2PM's song and being a "HOTTEST"

after that i get my interest in Korean's Variety show..
it just seems fun to me..
i start to watch RunningMan, Strong Heart, Happy Together etc (even this varieties start airing years ago..i just watched them now..but i almost watch all the episodes from before)..

From this variety i just then realize..
that korean's Pop Star is not only being well known about ther singing or dancing ability..
but also they can hosting a program, be a comedian and even act in some dramas..
i know it for the first time and i feel really awesome about them..

Another idols that catch my attention from the variety is Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, Shindong and Kyuhyun from Super Junior...
I don't know before that they can really make you laugh so hard..
so, that the beginning that i like them and start to listen to their music as well..
so now...i dont about it..but maybe i can tell that i am "ELF" as well

Now, i have watched so many korean's dramas, variety and even listen to the songs..
for me who first doesn't know who is who..and what song or groups belong to..
Now (after so many search and effort to spend) i cant directly tell you who are CNBLUE's member, Super Junior's Member, SNSD's Member, 2PM's  Member etc..

and strangely it feels good for me to be able recognize them by their looks, the songs also are good to be listened..

Maybe i still don't know a lot about them..
but i can tell..the influence of K-POP is already reaching me...
and it get me excited to know more about it,,
the HALLYU STARs have make me curious about them..

So, yeah I never think that i would become one of the K-Pop-ers..
But now..I AM K-POP-ERS and it feels good to see another world and BECOME THE PART OF THE PHENOMENON...

And NOW I KNOW THE THRILL OF BEING ONE...

ps: It took days for me to be able to recognize members in one group especially for Super Junior and SNSD who has many members..but now i can recognize them well...still can't believe about it but it happens..

-F-


No comments:

Post a Comment